While I’m more comfortable behind a keyboard writing blog posts and running nutritional analyses, I have had the privilege and opportunity to share my ideas at conferences and on podcasts.
If you’re interested in learning more or enjoy learning through listening or watching rather than reading then the podcasts and presentation below will give you some background on the Nutrient Optimiser and how an engineering approaches nutrition.
Nutrient Density and the Insulin Index
This was my most recent latest presentation at Low Carb Down Under in Brisbane in December 2016. Rod Tayler and Peter Williams from LCDU have brought together so much amazing free info to help people on the Low Carb Down Under YouTube channel.
Engineering the Optimal Diet
My presentation on nutrient density at Low Carb Down Under in Brisbane in 2016.
Managing Insulin to Optimise Nutrition
An overview of the food insulin index in at Low Carb Down Under in Melbourne in 2015. Little did I know back then how much it would take over my life!
Worked Examples and Q&A with Jeff Gerber’s Support Group
When I was developing the Nutrient Optimiser Jeff let me try it out it on his Low Carb and Paleo Support Group in Denver. In this video, I talk about the Nutrient Optimiser and discuss a few worked examples with group members who logged their data for me to analyse.
Two Keto Dudes
I basically hijacked a thread on their Facebook page so they decided to have me on the show. This was a fun chat with the Richard and Carl about nutrient density, energy density, insulin index, the glucose : ketone index and a bunch of other nerdy stuff.
Ketodontist – Episode 001
I was honoured to be Matthew Standridge’s first guest on his first podcast which is basically his commitment pledge to ensure he stays focussed on his journey. In the process he has is developing a great podcasts with some great guests.
- Matthew’s Nutrient Optimiser anaysis is here.
- Podcast page – http://ketodontist.com/ketodontist-podcast-episode-01-guest-marty-kendall-of-optimising-nutrition
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/…/ketodontist-podcast/id1252428998…
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/ketodontist-podcast
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen…
- Podcast Homepage: http://ketodontist.libsyn.com
It’s so trippy to make friends all over the world doing this. Alex Ferrari is in Groningen in the Netherlands. This was another fun chat. Alex obviously knows what he’s doing with his diet too as you can see from his Nutrient Optimiser analysis here. I still hit him up occasionally for weight lifting advice.
Athletic Fitness and Nutrition Podcast
Fahad lined up a pile of tough questions about some of the most complex topics addressed on the Optimising Nutrition blog. A real brain bender of a discssuion.
- podcast page: http://ketogeek.libsyn.com/5-marty-kendall
- Direct Listen: https://ketogeek.com/pages/podcast
- iTunes: http://ow.ly/iNLv30d1Au3
- Stitcher: http://ow.ly/QXRk30d1ChL
Break Nutrition with Raphael Sirtoli
Raphi is one smart dude. I felt like I already knew him pretty well after a lot of in depth Facebook chats. It was great to get into weeds via audio and record it.
The Wellness Couch – Reel Food Real
I was honoured to chat to Steph Lowe and be part of some of the very big names that she’s had on the Reel Food Real.
Primal Example Podcast
Joe has the best radio voice! We had a wide ranging chat about many things nutrition, including which nutrients you might get more and less of different dietary approaches.
Bee the Wellness
Great to chat with the ultimate paleo cross fit couple Adam and Vanessa Lambert from Bee the Wellness in LA.
Chats with Jeff Gerber
Jeff Gerber is a great guy and loves to bring the best out in people and give them a platform. He stayed with us in Australia and he recorded a few chats.
WHERE TO NOW?
- Read the Nutrient Optimiser frequently asked questions for more detail.
- Back to the Nutrient Optimiser front page.
- Watch and listen over at the media page to presentations and interviews explaining the Nutrient Optimiser.
- Join the Marty Kendall’s Nutrient Optimiser Facebook Group share the journey.
- Check out the example reports to see how the Nutrient Optimiser has helped others.
- Read all the posts over at Optimising Nutrition blog that have been integrated into the Nutrient Optimiser multi-criteria algorithm.
- Fill out the application form and start your Nutrient Optimiser journey towards optimal nutrition.